Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Response: "The Newspaper: A Worthy Competitor"

A Link to Carmen's Blog can be found here!


I thought that Carmen did an excellent job responding to what she learned in class. We share a lot of the same views, and we both originally thought we knew more than we did, it must be  a common thing!

In her blog she states,

Once again, I forget how much I was unaware of. Being in this class has taught me very much even though I’ve only been in it for a short period. It really puts things in perspective about how much I don’t know.

Which is true for a lot of people!

She also states

 Newspaper’s don’t necessarily compare to much of our modern technology but they do play a part in how we go about our daily lives

Which I happen to find very interesting. Personally, I never would've thought that something so old would still be around. It's really interesting the legacy that newspaper carries that keep it around.

Carmen worded her blog perfectly and it flows really nicely and even if you weren't a fan of newspapers, her blog would still be interesting to read just because of the language and format of it. She did a nice job overall, and it would be an interesting read for anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment