Review & Jeopardy
Today was a very fun, educational and competitive class. Overall, I had a lot of fun and I also learned a lot. The thing about playing Jeopardy is that what a lot of people don't really take away from it is the knowledge learned. I don't mean what you learn from it - that's important, sure, but the signifigant knowledge is learning what you need to study.
We played Jeopardy today and I am very appreciative of what I learned - learned I need to study. There were some things on there that I feel like I've never even heard of, the 7 Yardsticks of Journalism especially. I have to give a lot of credit to Mr. Miller because no matter if someone got the answer right or wrong, if someone seemed confused about it, he would explain the answer. This was a really good way to have class involvement in reviewing the material he taught us this far.
After Jeopardy, we had a small discussion about the things that could be on the test. I was really appreciative of Mr. Miller telling us things that will definitely be on the test, and reviewing them with us. We talked about Gutenburg, and that's definitely going to be a question on thest.
Overall, what I've learned in Journalism thus far has been really interesting, and I'm excited to see what the future holds for this year, and years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment